Friday, September 18, 2015

Beyond the Door...!

Not much to share this weekend. Still hard at work on Alien Captive. I like to think I am improving at my craft, and I see myself more of a technician than an artist, as I rely heavily upon my tools. But certainly this latest video will introduce a few new layers to my movies. I'm very pleased with it! I hope others will be too.

This photo is one of the few stills I can share since--as always--I want to keep my adversary under wraps until the film debut. I think the staging is suitably mysterious...What's beyond the door???


 photo Render 209182015.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Jago you are both a great technician and a brilliant artist, with a keen and wicked mind. Thank you!!!!!!! I know how hard you work and how tedious a project can be, because you are a perfectionist. AND of course we all benefit. I am eagerly looking forward to your Alien project as well as some of your other 'teasers' you have showcased. As always much thanks, and keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete