Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Fearless Vampyr Slayer!

After eradicating the vampyr plague threatening the village of Durham, the Fearless Vampyr Slayer follows the trail of the Master Vampyr back to his hidden crypt deep beneath the surface of the Earth. Down dark and twisted tunnels he journeys before reaching the buried sepulcher...




















I really would like to animate this someday. I dig the set and of course a hairy-chested hero in white tights is my thing--especially when he bites off a little more than he can chew (and in this case may well get bit back)!

But right now I am working on an animation with the working title "Colonel Mustard vs. Mr. Green, In the Study". You can see the opening shot of the new movie over at Naked Combat.

And remember, if you like what you see, I am currently giving away Volume One of my animations (all in HD, available no where else) as a thank you for a donation to keep the site up and running. There is a donation button on the sidebar.

9 comments:

  1. YOUR ANIMATION IS UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING,VERY HOT AND EROTIC, ALL I CAN SAY IS MORE MORE MORE,THANK YOU FOR YOUR ART

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but your new stuff with demons and trolls it's not as good as your old wrestling works. Hope you'll do more "wrestling only" images and videos, and less fantasy/horror stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is certainly no denying I have been on a fantasy jag lately. And the reasons are many. One is that I spent way too much time playing Skyrim this past year... But more importantly, the fantasy stories are easier to animate (as unintuitive as that might sound).

      I would really like to animate a wrestling story (The Adventures of Abel Earnhardt would be my first choice). But the mere idea of trying to figure out the physics of the ring ropes makes me lightheaded. I think as my skillset improves (and if I ever manage to upgrade my software), I will certainly return to the prostyle wrestling that is my first love.

      Delete
  3. always capturing the right feeling and model matchup! the angles terrific

    ReplyDelete
  4. good knee to the balls is taking him down fast. Well done.
    thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is always so beautiful and HOT!!!!!! Looking forward to the continuation of this story as well as whatever new stories your 'wicked' mind can conceive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always up for a monster-vs-human story! This one looks great so far, and I really like the setting. It's just dark enough and the enclosure makes for an excellent arena for Master Vampyr to work his opponent over. Gives off a great feeling of helplessness that would surely unnerve any hero foolish enough to go down there!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Demon and troll wrestling is fantastic, I know exactly where you are coming from with this stuff. Love it all. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again, Jago. I join your throngs of horny, admiring fans in praising your extraordinary artwork. Like you, I too have a 'THING' for hunky, muscular, hairy-chested men in long, white spandex tights; white sure does seem to work best at displaying/enhancing a guy's beautifully bulging basket. I can't wait to see upon what specific part of the hunky Slayer's hot, prostrated anatomy shall the Vampyr land: I'm betting/hoping that it'll be upon his bulging CROTCH! I'm hoping that the Vampyr's needle-like fangs shall pierce the white spandex and then the lad's tender, smoothly-shaven, pink, scrotal flesh just beneath. GREAT work, Jago! Personally, I think that ALL of your stories ROCK; fantasy, demons 'n trolls, wrestling mat/ring, whatever turns YOUR crank...you can rest assured that it's also turning OURS!!! Keep on turning that crank, Jago! (Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!)

    ReplyDelete