Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mortal Instinct: Action Movie Star vs. ???

At long last it's here! View the movie on YOUTUBE at the following address:


P.S. -- RE: the opponent speculation. JoshH definitely got the closest! I think my problem was that privately I always called it Mortal Instinct and knew it was a continuation of the Superheroes vs. Supervillains series I did previously. Therefore the references to a certain popular videogame (which I shall not mention by name) were implied, making the script and the fact that the moviestar was shown napping seem like major clues to me. But publicly I always called it Action Movie Star vs. ??? which definitely left those of you less familiar with the source material at a distinct disadvantage...

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT ANYWAY!

Whew, I'm done...

9 comments:

  1. Fantastically hot! The arrogant stud got what he deserved. Especially loved the closing scene from the pooling blood to the end. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, your use of a gnarly heel to overcome the younger muscleboys is fantastic and perfect in my book!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The attention to detail is second to none! Watching Action Movie Star sprawled out with his muscular bubble ass being offered up invitingly to the "Freddy-ish wrestler foe from hell" is HOT! I LOVED seeing AMS getting his crotch first grabbed and then groped, diced, and ultimately sliced from behind by the scarred, sadistic nightmare murderer. The final slicing reflected in AMS's sunglasses is genius! Amazing work! Pure talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesomely great! You mentioned out-takes to make it suitable for posting; We'd love to see the out-takes somewhere? Will you post them where they can be accessed? Great job! Really hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAM HOT GREAT WORK KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is absolutely brilliant, fantastic, and awesome. How can I download this movie to save it to my computer? Really like the cocky muscle hunk being the victim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot, Erotic & Amazing~~ The action was done perfectly!

    Hope to see more of this genre.

    ReplyDelete