Monday, May 28, 2012

Action Movie Star's Opponent Speculation

So I've received some emails wanting the identity of the AMS's opponent in the upcoming film (alright, I've rec'd 2 emails--but that's a lot considering that I usually rec no emails!). There is actually a clue "Hidden" in the preview stills posted last time. Anyone care to guess? You might win a prize...tho I have no idea what that could be--maybe a special work of art dedicated just to you (or showing action you want to see...yeah, maybe that would go better).

3 comments:

  1. OK. I checked the reflections in the doors and sunglasses and don't see anything. I couldn't quite read the front of the script or the sticky note...could the clue be the cigar?

    I am sure the movie star's opponent will be as hot as he is, if not hotter. You have yet to create one image that is not a total turnon. Thanks for you hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried the script too. "Written and Directed by..." and can't make it out. Too obvious? Whatever, LOVE this kid's scattered pec hairs. Gonna be GREAT to see what you have it store for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if the sunglasses are the clue itself. The glasses look a lot like the ones Johnny Cage from the Mortal Kombat games/movie wore. Just because the person is a celebrity, it doesn't have to mean he's literally a real person. After all, it's an action movie sequence, no?

    ReplyDelete