Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mortal Instinct -- Hidden Stage

So, there I was, playing my second favoite videogame, "MORTAL INSTINCT 5", when I stumbled upon a Hidden Easter Egg Stage: Superheroes vs. Supervillains. Fortunately, I managed to capture the entire fight on screen shots...and even got the "Fatality" in action...*


CLICK THE PIC TO GO TO THE PAGE!



*It should be noted that the above story is entirely fictional: there is (to the best of my knowledge) no videogame called "Mortal Instinct" and no Hidden Stage as described above in any other videogame with a name similar to "Mortal Instinct". That being said, enjoy the pics and vid!

7 comments:

  1. OH WOW! THAT FINISH WAS SOOOOO HOT! LOVE IT, MAN! YOUR WORK IS FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!! The masks and tights are HOT, HOT, HOT! (MORE! MORE! MORE!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to ask what font you used for the end of the video that reads FATALITY...very cool font and wondered what the name of it is...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, you're just trying to get me in trouble...! (Kidding.) I actually just used a google image of the word fatality. A font would have been better and allowed for more consistency across the series (i.e., "Fight", "Finish Him", etc.). Back in the day Microsoft shipped its users a buttload of fonts, and had one very similar called something along the lines of "Horror". But these days fonts are much harder to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extremely hot. THe finish was terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is fantastic fun! Would love to roleplay as Captain America to someone as the Red Skull. HOT! I've been rehearsing this fight waiting for my chance to go up against the Skull. maskenator@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete