Monday, February 6, 2012

Action Moviestar

I had so much fun with the animation on the Mortal Instinct Fatality, that I am considering doing a whole fight animation. Of course, that means I have to cast it, and I was torn between another superhero vs supervillain ("Boy Wonder" vs "Maniac Clown", tops my list in that category) or something closer to the true spirit of the source material... Then I created the character I call "Action Moviestar" and my mind was made up.

I'm keeping the identity of his opponent secret for the time being.

7 comments:

  1. Love the trunks, tatt, and sunglasses. Looks like this stud is carrying some serious attitude. Can't wait to see him in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the looks of this stud, very cocky! Hope you'll match him against a hairy older guy and the two will battle it out to see who's the real stud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The anticipation is growing positively PAINFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant find the rest! Avail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The video is on my Youtube Channel (at the bottom of the man page). You can also see it HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nZHCvH67ps).

      Delete
  5. this is fantastic. it's so exciting

    ReplyDelete