Saturday, July 5, 2014

Works in Progress ~ July, 2014

Well, not All my WIPs. Just a few I thought I toss up as it's been forever since I updated the blog!


These first two are just studies I'm playing with for a series about genetically modified soldiers fighting various Kaiju. And yes, that Kaiju does look something like Godzilla--probably too much, so he wouldn't make the final cut. He's just there as a placeholder to see if the idea floats my boat. If it doesn't turn me on, I can't be expected to devote 100 hours to it, now can I? But I do admit to be suffering from a very distinct Kaiju fetish. Especially when they clobber the heroes with their tails!







This next is from the newest Mortal Instinct: Superheroes vs. Supervillains I'm working on: "Boy Wonder vs Killer Clown"



2 comments:

  1. Both of these scenarios are HOT! The guy in Kaiju is super sexy. The second panel in this series is Hot! The Boy Wonder vs Killer Clown is a great concept. I really like a fight that includes both bodies and minds. This can be incredible. Please don't keep us waiting too long. Thanks Jago

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Boy Wonder's legs are muscular as hell! I LOVE Killer Clown's red lipstick-marked, 'man-nipps'! Please put Killer Clown's face between Boy Wonder's pumped calves and quads thighs, with K.C.'s vibrant red lips pressed up against Boy Wonder's vibrant green crotch? I can't wait to see K.C.'s lipstick marks on Boy Wonder's prominent, neon lime bulge! (Holy Stuffed Baskets!)

    ReplyDelete