Saturday, May 25, 2013

I'm a Big Tease!

Ah-ha, it's finally nearly here! The movie that ate my life--chewed it up, spit it out, and then ate it again--is almost here. Principal animation is done (a few tweeks are needed) on Tales From the Arena...And then it's just editing...

I'm looking for any sort on recommendations of where I might get hosting for it. It's too long for Photobucket and too sexy for Youtube. Has anyone ever tried gayforit and/or xtube?

Anyway, here's a snapshot from the movie that also, coincidentally, kinda shows how I feel after slaving away at this project for months and months and months!


Also, while I'm asking for help, does anyone know all about Flashplayer? I need some assistance, and can't get anything from Adobe.

7 comments:

  1. Gayforit is much better than X Tube...I believe X Tube may have a time limit, but Gayforit does not.

    I can't wait to see the movie!!!!!!!! Still image looks awesome!

    Thanks for taking the time to do it.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot pic - depicts the beaten and owned muscle jobber in a very sexy way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had the same problem; I have put my videos finally on xtube
    http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=bottom_wrestler
    It is ok but it is impossible to put the link to the videoclips on facebook for example: facebook refuses anylink coming from xtube; it is the only one problem
    gilles from paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you looked into wrestletube?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does WrestleTube allow animation? It looks like it's all live-action prostyle (great site, btw).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just watched the final product of all your work. It was truly amazing and inspiring.
    I am sure you must be exhausted!!! But you did a terrific job and should be (deservedly so) quite proud of the results.

    I am moderately technical and would not have the slightest idea where to begin such an ambitious project.

    From: blaze247 on GayForIt.eu

    ReplyDelete