Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sometimes I just like a picture of a sexy man...

Actually, I have been reading a lot of WW2 history (especially regarding the Pacific Theatre) for my real life job. And a notion began germinating based on my research and a faint memory of an old movie where the US and Japan put one soldier each on an island to fight it out...(Anyone know the title? I think it starred Lee Marvin as the American...so that's too bad.) Anyway, the result is the image below.

Imagine the Caption as: "Maj. Dave King takes a break from his rigorous training in the Nevada desert in preparation for deployment to Wake Island where he will face Japan's Daisuki Ito in Man-to-Man combat."


11 comments:

  1. I like all your work but this guy is particularly impressive. I vote for an eventually nude match where he loses badly, natch. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With that cigarette in his mouth he won't last long in hand to hand combat. Muscles need oxygen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely with you--never smoked (much) myself. But, as I said, I've spent the last few days looking at what seems like hundreds of pictures of shirtless soldiers in the South Pacific (I know, my life sucks!)...And cigarettes were ubiquitous!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read/see this story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. new video please... been waiting for so loooong :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "Tales from the Arena" movie is nearly complete. It should be up in the next few weeks. Hopefully "The Seven Princes, Episode 4" will be done early this summer. Then I'm considering a rematch for the Action Movie Star...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for this match and hope to see him bearhugged and racked by his opponent. having him stripped might be nice meanwhile thanks for your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lovedI loved I loved I loved the long form video a big bravo for your patience on many many levels. just brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OLA BEM VINDOS A TODOS OS JOVENS MACHOS DOS 18A/41A NO MAXIMO EU SOU O JOVEM JOCA DE PORTUGAL (((+351923248236))) jocagaydiscretofixeforever@portugalmail.pt HETEROSSEXUAIS GAYS BISSEXUAIS isto para eu ser o teu escravo sexual em segredo profundo pf vem ate mim zau aguardo email sms fim ...

    ReplyDelete