Saturday, April 14, 2012

Black Bart in "The Wager"

I know I keep harping on my Action Moviestar animation... I've had to take numerous breaks because--I have admitted to myself--it may have been much too ponderous a project to start with (or do second if you count the Fatality Animation). I decided to try making a shorter, simpler animation during the latest break, and the results are now up over at Naked Combat. Feel free to link it or pass it out as I can not post it to YouTube because of the nudity.

Photobucket

ETA: I just noticed Photobucket offers "related" video links after my animation concludes. These "related" videos are NOT mine and I do not guarantee that clicking the links is safe. Play Safe.

7 comments:

  1. The armwrestling scene is one of the hottest you created so far. Could you please post some screencaps from it, or maybe another scene like this in one of your other series?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be doing more animations. Now that I am STARTING to get the hang of it, I find the results more satisfying. However, they are EXTREMELY time-consuming. And I'm not just talking about the time it takes me to build the models (most people have probably noticed that like a good director I tend to reuse the same actors over and over again), create the scenery, light the shots, set the camera, and pose the models. I'm talking about the time it takes my computer to compile the animation files. Each second of animation is made up of fifteen frames and my computer renders one frame every two minutes. Any long takes, more than 3 or 4 seconds, I usually have to render overnight while I'm sleeping, so simply rendering an animation file can take several days.

      PIXAR has entire rooms full of computer banks that do nothing but render their animations. The bums.

      Delete
    2. Hi,
      Thanks for sharing the great videos. I always look forward to seeing them when they arrive on my computer. This time it was especially exciting. The big "tits" on Black Bart were mouth watering.
      Regards, Coastman 69

      Delete
    3. thought I was the only one out here that boned up over arm wrestling. love this animation bro.. thanks Pete

      Delete
  2. Fantastic video and great work. Those two muscle hairy chested men in naked armwrestling : HOT Hope to see more of those, may be in mutual hairy pecs and nips work, before rolling around in man2man rassling. Thanks again, John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the older guy always has the bigger cock. Great work! Want to see what Bart has in store for this musclebuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things like ears and noses and...other things...continue to grow, I guess.

      Delete