Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Website! New Story!

I wanted to post some more nudes, but also wanted to keep this site strictly non-nude, and Jago the Barbarian, strictly, erm, Jago. So I set up a new site where I shall be posting my nude fight scenes. Please go and check it out!

As always, notice of updates will be done here (on the main site) with links to the appropriate pages. And Jago and the Naked Combat Site will both have links to return you here.

Please let me know what you think.

This week:

4 comments:

  1. Good idea, more blogs, more art!
    Regarding the Abernathy story: it could have been exceptional but it's only good, sorry.
    It started very well, both with hard ons and challenging each other, then turned into a squash job.
    I know some people like that but I'm more into a "give and take" fight with both equally matched and a final cumcontest or mutual JO fight.
    Hope the 2nd match will be like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya; I definitely prefer some give and take to a straight squash (and, c'mon, the assistant gets in a few good shots before the professor claps a fist on his balls). As you can (barely) see in the last frame, the assistant just blacked out momentarily from the intense pain, and he's woken up to find his professor kneeling over him...so the scene's not quite plyed out yet!

      Delete
  2. Very nice blog!! i like it!! Love to see more wrestling match's older vs younger.

    ReplyDelete