Sunday, October 2, 2011

The "Manly" Art of JagoBC

Ah, finally a blog featuring the artwork of JagoBC!

I've been planning this for a while, and finally decided to publish it. My day job downsized enough that I found extra time on my hands, and, hey, what's the use of art that isn't shared?

So, enjoy, y'all. I will attempt to add content at least once a week, but I ain't getting paid so don't hold it against me if I am occasionally late.

Stories and series will each have their own pages, rotating out when my storage limit is reached. Pages can be accessed by links in the announcement posts as well as the Pages gadget in the upper right corner there.

Comments are open on the front page, and it would be great to get some feedback/praise/criticism/requests. You can also follow the blog and recieve notices of updates.

Have at it.

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME JACK!! Finally a place to appreciate your incredible work man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here Here! I'm not familiar with your work but I'm mightily turned on by it. I have a deep seated fetish for Pro Wrestling and everything connected to it. I'm amazed how you are able to capture the intention of the aggressive nature of the opponents in your virtual wrestling world. I'm so anxious to see where your creative spirit and obvious skills as a 3-D animator and a lover of the sport. Let the match begin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. just the right take on wrestling matchup.
    thanks!!! could use 1000 pictures and videos like these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT work, Jack! Frankenstein looks pretty hot in bulging tights! I LOVE the hunky, old, sea captain vs. studly Navy seal match....VERY HOT!!! Who knew that a prosthetic hook could be so...versatile! You've got me totally "hooked" on The Adventures of Abel Earnhardt too! I can't wait to see/read the next installment. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your work! FANTASTIC bulges, asses, muscle definition, and you've terrifically captured sexually arousing expressions of sadistic heel pleasure and mercilessly tormented jobber pain. Keep up the AMAZING artwork, Jack...and I'll be keeping something up too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOT BLOG. I wanna see more stuff from you

    ReplyDelete