Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Strange Confessions #139,758

If I had a wad of disposable income, I've decided I'd make a live action Kaiju movie. Not the modern Kaiju from Pacific Rim or the recent Godzillas, but a cross between Ultraman and one of those cheap Toho matinee movies I used to drool over as a kid. There would be a naked giant "hero" who repeatedly get's his ass kicked by various giant monsters.

I can not explain this fetish, but I figure it's no worse than someone who admits to being a furry (I'm not!). So, there.

(I believe these pics have been posted previously, but they highlight my idea...Even if the hero's not quite naked.)

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, same. Ultraman Great was my fave, but there's a new Ultraman Titas who is buff and loves to flex! They know what we like XD

    ReplyDelete